The Blog of Briggsy's life.....

<--- just a simple blog, explanning feelings, what ive been doing and life in general. theres no catches, im just going to explain how i feel and what ive been doing. explainning things that are happening in my life. and things that are happening in others lifes around me, never forget this one thing - always trust in the Lord what ever the situation --->

Friday, December 02, 2005

first exam = OVER!

had my first exam today - english lit - it went really really well. id planned my time well and read over the poems this morning so they were fresh in my head. completed the exam in the time we had and had 5mins to check it all at the end! was pleased :+)

first exam over and went well - hope the rest follow that way!

completed my practical dt work today aswel - am so pleased about that as some people still have up to 5products to make! and im ahead in my theory work aswel so its all good!!

had a good chat with one of my best mates - a guy in my year....he did prefect duty with me today and for that 30mins we were chatting about everything, was a really good chat and helped me to relax a lot about our exams and the other things stressing me at the moment!

well its the weekend - and the LCF play tomorrow which tom is in. im looking forward to it. well im off now - rock solid tonight which should be fun but before that i want to do a bit of revision! have a great weekend everyone x x x

1 Comments:

  • At 10:35 PM, December 02, 2005, Blogger Tom Wade said…

    Thats as in me!! come along and support ROMANIAN RELIEF!!

    cheers for coming gill, see you tomoro! xxx

    wow i used a lot of '!'then didnt i?

     

Leave a comment

<< Home