The Blog of Briggsy's life.....

<--- just a simple blog, explanning feelings, what ive been doing and life in general. theres no catches, im just going to explain how i feel and what ive been doing. explainning things that are happening in my life. and things that are happening in others lifes around me, never forget this one thing - always trust in the Lord what ever the situation --->

Wednesday, December 14, 2005

big weight lifted

the exams i were worried about are now all done and dusted and i am very happy! had the spanish writing real gcse exam today and it went really well - i remembered what i needed to and now its finished! i have one mock left to do - spanish reading but its only a mock and then next week i have me real drama gcse exam but i am not worried about that. im so glad that these exams are nearly finally over. ive been going into the exams with a positive mind though and prayed before ive started the paper just that il do my best and then i begin! so there done and dusted.

coldplay is on friday....am really looking forward to it. will be a really good concert and i cant wait until i go to it....its gonna be so much fun :+)

im in quite a good mood this week....it just feels like a big weight has been lifted off me and now i am relaxing a lot more. also ive had some good chats with the people who saw me on songs of praise in my year. and the one guy who took the piss, i was talking to today and he turned round and said sorry once i explained to him that i didnt care what he thought and i was making a stand for my faith.

so yeah thats it from me. see ya x

0 Comments:

Leave a comment

<< Home