The Blog of Briggsy's life.....

<--- just a simple blog, explanning feelings, what ive been doing and life in general. theres no catches, im just going to explain how i feel and what ive been doing. explainning things that are happening in my life. and things that are happening in others lifes around me, never forget this one thing - always trust in the Lord what ever the situation --->

Wednesday, November 16, 2005

one of those weeks.....

this week has not been the best!! monday i was not looking forward to school and although the day was ok, it was not the greatest as i didnt want to be there! yesterday the prayer time at lunch was good, great to hear how some prayers have already been answered. but the day was long and tiring and i ended up going to bed at 9pm after i had done the majoritiy of my work and after an arguement with my mum which is now sorted. today i got to school and a boy in my year was trying to be funny but insted was insulting people so i said something and he started been rude, however at break he came and said sorry. i saw gill at lunch which was really nice, she came and found me and we had a good chat :+) however i went to maths revision class tonight and i found it really helped and i actually learnt quite a bit, now i need to continue to go each wednesday!

im hoping the next couple of days will be better, i think its just because i am tired and need to catch up on sleep and it has finally hit me how soon my exams are and my GCSES are in 6months, its not really that long!!!

ive got a science GCSE exam tomorrow - prayers would be appreciated....that il revise and that the exam will go ok, as im not a fan of science!!!

thanks everyone, lots of love x x x

0 Comments:

Leave a comment

<< Home