The Blog of Briggsy's life.....

<--- just a simple blog, explanning feelings, what ive been doing and life in general. theres no catches, im just going to explain how i feel and what ive been doing. explainning things that are happening in my life. and things that are happening in others lifes around me, never forget this one thing - always trust in the Lord what ever the situation --->

Saturday, November 12, 2005

BERLIN

berlin was wicked! i had sucha great time! charlie was exactly the same with me as when he was youth minister which was cool! and everyone thought he was great! he has been a right joka this week with the whole taking the mick outa me and even more people are calling me briggsy now!! all the other teachers which came were great and sucha laugh to be with. everyone behaved like adults,no rules were broken. we visited loadsa different places, including olympic stadium and concentration camp. the flight was great - very quick! friendship groups have been made stronger. all in all a great trip

was the right time for me to go away, get away from everything and have a break, it was a amazing trip. loadsa quotes and great memories! last night was my best night - imax cinema in the evening, followed by dinner and then about 10 guys/girls in our room mucking about! we had a great time in berlin!

im loved every minute - but my feet are so sore! looking forward to seeing everyone! xxx

0 Comments:

Leave a comment

<< Home