The Blog of Briggsy's life.....

<--- just a simple blog, explanning feelings, what ive been doing and life in general. theres no catches, im just going to explain how i feel and what ive been doing. explainning things that are happening in my life. and things that are happening in others lifes around me, never forget this one thing - always trust in the Lord what ever the situation --->

Sunday, November 13, 2005

appreciation....

it really bugs me when people dont appreciate their family and friends and the people around them. so much has happened lately and i really have realised how much i love and appreicate all my family and friends. the good and the bad they still love you and support you through it. i dont understand why people cant be grateful for the love they experience and the fact they have people who love them and want to spend time with them and they have food on the table in front of them. there are people in this world that dont have that. it really breaks my heart to see small arguements happen about stupid things like not getting your own way or not laying the table,when there are people hurting so much in this world about big issues.....

ive just had a chat with an ex boyfriend of mine who i havent spoken to in 3months. he was on msn and so i just said hello and we have just had a really good chat. im glad that we are able to chat again now and im glad that we are becoming mates again but it will take a lot of work cos a how much he hurt me when we split up....

sorry for sounding negitive but ive just had a arguement with my dad and brother because my brother didnt want to lay the table and told me how it was quiet when i wasnt here...! argh well it will be sorted later.

0 Comments:

Leave a comment

<< Home