The Blog of Briggsy's life.....

<--- just a simple blog, explanning feelings, what ive been doing and life in general. theres no catches, im just going to explain how i feel and what ive been doing. explainning things that are happening in my life. and things that are happening in others lifes around me, never forget this one thing - always trust in the Lord what ever the situation --->

Monday, November 28, 2005

admit it

last night...that person ive fallen out with called me....i didnt answer....he text me.....i didnt reply. it was late, and i needed my space. theres a reason ive ive given this the title i have. today i got so stressed at school, first lesson - science, we have one pretty rubbish teacher...im not learning much in his lessons as he isnt really teaching us and i told him, he didnt have an answer, it really wound me up, our mocks are starting on friday, our GCSEs are 5months away - i wanna learn and do my best on the exams. i want so badly to pass all my subjects. anyway i was feeling quite stressed. the interview thing was after break....i spoke to them about science, and it was such a good chat. the interview as a whole was so benifical. i got so much out of it, the space of 5mins and those 5mins were great...i really am more motivated to do well....

but i realised.....i am worried about my exams. i am feeling stressed. i have the stress from this arguement upon me as well. 3weeks today...the exams are over....it will nearly be the holiday....il feel relaxed. but right now i realised i just need space from this person, at least until after my exams, when i can have time to reflect.

id really appreciate it if you could pray for me over the next couple of weeks.

thanks x x x

1 Comments:

  • At 11:07 AM, November 29, 2005, Blogger Neil O'Hara said…

    "Cast your burdens onto Jesus because he cares for you"

    Don't worry mate exams aint everything. I didn't pass em all or get any higher than a B but I still got into college and two universities, one of em quite a good one.

    Praise God, he can help you get where you need to be. Work hard but don't worry, just do your best mate, that'll do.

     

Leave a comment

<< Home