The Blog of Briggsy's life.....

<--- just a simple blog, explanning feelings, what ive been doing and life in general. theres no catches, im just going to explain how i feel and what ive been doing. explainning things that are happening in my life. and things that are happening in others lifes around me, never forget this one thing - always trust in the Lord what ever the situation --->

Friday, October 14, 2005

wahey!

I am so excited!!!!!! Its tashas 18th party tomorrow and its going to be great and so much fun!!! I really am looking forward to it, and Tasha everything will go well so don’t worry! Im praying for ya that the right amount of people come!!All day today ive been telling everyone its Tashas party I am so looking forward to it!!!

Rocksolid was great tonight – we had a quiz night and it was so much fun!! My team “bloody mary” came second!! GET IN! as jase would say! We did proper good well done everyone im proud! Rocksolid has made me pretty hyper! And we had cocktails too!!

Me and lyns went out for dinner before rocksolid which was so nice –we had a chat about everything and I had such a nice time with her- lyns ya a star and a great big sis! Loveya xx

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO CHARLIE!!!

The office at church has changed! It looks really good but so much different was a bit of a shock going in there tonight!!! I was like wow! Its all different!! Hehe!!!

So like you can tell im pretty hyper but ive had a great week and this weekend is going to be even better,

Love to everyone have a great weekend! Xx xx xx

3 Comments:

Leave a comment

<< Home