The Blog of Briggsy's life.....

<--- just a simple blog, explanning feelings, what ive been doing and life in general. theres no catches, im just going to explain how i feel and what ive been doing. explainning things that are happening in my life. and things that are happening in others lifes around me, never forget this one thing - always trust in the Lord what ever the situation --->

Tuesday, October 25, 2005

thanks guys!!!

well this is to Kieran and Hairy for your lovely things you wrote on your blogs!!! kieran for embarasing me and hairs for calling me a nerd!! thanks guys love you too!!! nah only joking, i dont mind! hope your both doing alright and see ya both soon!

todays been pretty good, i spent the morning with jess just chilling out and we had lunch and such a lovely chat which was really cool, after i went to church and rang TGIS about our social on friday and then chilled there with Liz and Toby for about 2hours which was really cool, me and liz had a lovely chat - thanks honey!! and then tasha came and got me.

me and tasha chilled for a bit and went crusaders and then met gill and she dropped us both home which was cool and we got to have a lovely chat :+)

tonight i think im going to chill out!!!

0 Comments:

Leave a comment

<< Home