The Blog of Briggsy's life.....

<--- just a simple blog, explanning feelings, what ive been doing and life in general. theres no catches, im just going to explain how i feel and what ive been doing. explainning things that are happening in my life. and things that are happening in others lifes around me, never forget this one thing - always trust in the Lord what ever the situation --->

Saturday, October 08, 2005

songs of praise!

i went to the recording of songs of praise last night which is on bbc1 on the 11december! the recording went quite well and it was cool to be a part of it but my legs hurt so much by the end of it!! and it was a tiny bit repetative but it was good. it is going to look amazing when it goes on tv and it will be good for my friends to watch as they all know what i was doing last night. the camera came right up on us a couple of times and i did well and didnt laugh! was impressed with myself!! so yeah last night was good and it was great having people from different churches across luton join us.

im off to work today and then tonight havent made plans yet! so i best be off - start at 9-30!

have a good day everyone x x x

1 Comments:

  • At 4:34 PM, October 08, 2005, Blogger Liz said…

    Aaah - I didn't have your blog added to my list in NewsGator (what I use to check them all), so haven't read it for aaaaaages.. hello!

    Wicked that Songs of Praise were there - have put reminder in hone, so will watch on 11th and see who I can spot!

     

Leave a comment

<< Home