The Blog of Briggsy's life.....

<--- just a simple blog, explanning feelings, what ive been doing and life in general. theres no catches, im just going to explain how i feel and what ive been doing. explainning things that are happening in my life. and things that are happening in others lifes around me, never forget this one thing - always trust in the Lord what ever the situation --->

Tuesday, October 04, 2005

prayer meeting

thats exactly what i went to at lunch time today. at lunch there was a prayer meeting which me, a boy called chris in my year,charlie,claire, a teacher and a girl called karen who is doing the gap year at stopsley baptist that used to come to my school all attended. i wasnt going to go to it because i had to do my dt but something told me my dt work could be done at home and i should go to it, so i found chris and we went. it was amazing to be praying for the school and felt like a really good witness, on the door there was a sign saying prayer meeting, only come in if you want to pray! sos a lot of people walked past and saw me and chris in there, some opened the door and asked questions and others opened the door and didnt say anything. i knew about the prayer meeting todaybecause charlie had asked me and chris to go along to it on sunday when we saw him. was a good 20minutes of praying for the school, for teachers and for pupils. im glad i went.

1 Comments:

  • At 3:10 PM, October 06, 2005, Blogger Jana said…

    Gill,
    Awesome witnessing through your actions....sometimes those type of actions are more powerful than any words. Thanks so much for your encouragement! It was exactly what I needed to hear to start off my day. It's been nice to let my body fully relax for a change. Keep pressing on with school and everything else...you have so much amazing things going for you Gill.
    Lots of love to you and miss you loads!

     

Leave a comment

<< Home