The Blog of Briggsy's life.....

<--- just a simple blog, explanning feelings, what ive been doing and life in general. theres no catches, im just going to explain how i feel and what ive been doing. explainning things that are happening in my life. and things that are happening in others lifes around me, never forget this one thing - always trust in the Lord what ever the situation --->

Thursday, October 06, 2005

please pray!

ive been unwell for the last two days and pretty gutted i havent been able to go school as i am finally enjoying school and also i know just how important this year is and its important for me not to miss any days. im going back to school tomorrow but i would appreciate you praying that God protects my body from getting ill and that i dont have to miss any school. one of my teachers aparenlty voiced today that she was worried i havent been at school the last two days as ive missed some important work in english and drama. i pray that i will be able to quickly catch up in all the lessons in which i have missed and just that God completely heals me from this sickness and protects me.

thanks guys

and jana thank you for the comment :+) your so awesome and so encouraging. God bless you so much my lovely i am praying for you xxx

2 Comments:

  • At 12:47 PM, October 07, 2005, Blogger Neil O'Hara said…

    Ah wee Gill, feeling bad eh? Don't worry mate you'll catch up easy, trust me I did next to no work at school and still passed nuff. Your clever you'll be right.

     
  • At 11:25 PM, October 07, 2005, Blogger gill said…

    aww hairy, thanks for that :+) thats put a smile on me face! i went back today, think ive caught up on most of the important stuff x

     

Leave a comment

<< Home