The Blog of Briggsy's life.....

<--- just a simple blog, explanning feelings, what ive been doing and life in general. theres no catches, im just going to explain how i feel and what ive been doing. explainning things that are happening in my life. and things that are happening in others lifes around me, never forget this one thing - always trust in the Lord what ever the situation --->

Sunday, October 16, 2005

party time!!!!

Tashas party was great. It was so much fun and such a good night. Im going to keep this short and simple as there is so much I could write about but i thought id keep it short.I stayed with Jess for most of the night and me and her had such a laugh which was great, shes a star. Everyone seemed to enjoy themselves and the fireworks in which we had were great. Me and Hannah stayed over and had a good night. So all I want to say is à Tasha thank you for such a great party, I love you sweetie and hope it’s a night you will remember for the rest of your life! happy 18th!! xxx

1 Comments:

Leave a comment

<< Home