The Blog of Briggsy's life.....

<--- just a simple blog, explanning feelings, what ive been doing and life in general. theres no catches, im just going to explain how i feel and what ive been doing. explainning things that are happening in my life. and things that are happening in others lifes around me, never forget this one thing - always trust in the Lord what ever the situation --->

Tuesday, October 11, 2005

our God is.......

........a awesome God


Well today I went to the prayer meeting again, there was me, Chris, Claire, Karen, Tom and a teacher there, Charlie wasn’t there due to him being in a meeting. We started praying and id noticed a lot of Toms year were standing outside looking in, two girls then came to drop their bags in their form room where we were praying and decided to stay….I them prayed for year9 that God would bless them and stop the peer-pressure in which they are facing, after I prayed this prayed about 6 year9s came in to pray with us. God is amazing. Its so awesome going to the prayer meeting, this week is only the second week and we have got 3x bigger, just think by the time me and Chris leave school how big it could be…….

Please pray for our prayer meeting at school, it will be appreciated by us all x x x

1 Comments:

Leave a comment

<< Home