The Blog of Briggsy's life.....

<--- just a simple blog, explanning feelings, what ive been doing and life in general. theres no catches, im just going to explain how i feel and what ive been doing. explainning things that are happening in my life. and things that are happening in others lifes around me, never forget this one thing - always trust in the Lord what ever the situation --->

Wednesday, October 12, 2005

open evening.....

Tonight was open evening at school, I had to show a parent of a year6 child and the child around the school, the parent in which I got was a Christian and we had a amazing chat :+) her daughter who already attends school had come to the prayer meeting on Tuesday and we just chatted about God and school and her little girl who was looking around was really sweet. It was really cool to give her a tour around school. God is amazing how he is putting people around me who I can chat to about God. The open evening went really well and a teacher has asked me to miss lesson two tomorrow to show parents around at open morning! So that’s cool.

My day has been quite good – think I may have tonsalitous though :+( my throat has been really sore and hurts to swallow. I was meant to meet Hana at 3 but I gave it a miss and had a couple of hours sleep before returning to school.

Tashas party on Saturday I am so excited – its going to be so much fun!!!

Hope everyone is well x x x

2 Comments:

  • At 3:55 AM, October 13, 2005, Blogger Liz said…

    Yay - I love it when that happens!! God-planted conversations are great.

    Hope you don't have tonsilitis - I've had that looooads over the past couple of years. Does it hurt more on one side or equally on both, or more in the middle?

    And... does it hurt to talk, or just to swallow?

    Plus (I know this sounds random), does it ever hurt in your ear when you swallow?

    Anyway - best thing is to go to doc, get antibiotics (if it's bacterial tonsilitis), take them for their whole course, and then feel great again!

     
  • At 8:10 AM, October 13, 2005, Blogger gill said…

    awah lol bless ya! hello! yesterday it hurt to talk and i kept losing my voice but today so far its been ok, but ive not talked much and havent been up long!! it hurts more on the left! nope doesnt hurt me ear when i swallow!!

    hope your ok my love x x x

     

Leave a comment

<< Home