The Blog of Briggsy's life.....

<--- just a simple blog, explanning feelings, what ive been doing and life in general. theres no catches, im just going to explain how i feel and what ive been doing. explainning things that are happening in my life. and things that are happening in others lifes around me, never forget this one thing - always trust in the Lord what ever the situation --->

Monday, October 24, 2005

lovely day

well today has been great. so nice :+) tasha got me at 11 and we went into town and saw kieran!! so me and tash went and caught him up and so we chilled out with him for about hour and 15mins! was great getting to see you kieran, you really made me blush today though mate!!! i cant actually remember what it was you told me to say when i was writing i chilled out with you on here!! but anyways it was lovely to see you, never know that could be last time i see you before you go travel the world! im gunna miss you and our jokes!! "King Kieran" it was nice hanging with you today!

12-30 me and tasha met charlie, daniel and hannah and we all went to aroma, it was lovely seeing charlie outside of school and we had some great convos. i had a lovely time there and we definatly will have to go out again soon!!

after aroma me tasha and hannah chilled out around town until hannah had to go and then me and tasha went to church to see everyone - GUYS if you are reading this you should be WORKING!!!! hehehe! after that me and tasha went bbs and had a girly chat which was cool. so ive had a lovely day.

thanks for ya 9comments hairy!!! your a joka!!!

0 Comments:

Leave a comment

<< Home