The Blog of Briggsy's life.....

<--- just a simple blog, explanning feelings, what ive been doing and life in general. theres no catches, im just going to explain how i feel and what ive been doing. explainning things that are happening in my life. and things that are happening in others lifes around me, never forget this one thing - always trust in the Lord what ever the situation --->

Monday, September 12, 2005

sweet 16!

im 16 today!! its been such a good birthday, one of my best birthdays. everyone has been so lovely. at school the hugs and the presents i recieved. the guys at church and my presents and cards and just all the happy birthdays i have had said to me. its been really special.

for my birthday the two best presents are my pink ipod mini and COLDPLAY tickets!! whooo!!! its been sucha lovely day. i have really enjoyed it, thank you everyone and love you all.

and to kieran - it was great seeing you last night and thank you for my birthday present comment!! hehe. was lovely last night seeing all the soul survivor guys and those who werent there i look forward to seeing soon!!

God bless everyone xxx

0 Comments:

Leave a comment

<< Home