The Blog of Briggsy's life.....

<--- just a simple blog, explanning feelings, what ive been doing and life in general. theres no catches, im just going to explain how i feel and what ive been doing. explainning things that are happening in my life. and things that are happening in others lifes around me, never forget this one thing - always trust in the Lord what ever the situation --->

Sunday, September 25, 2005

first day!

my first day of work yesterday was great. i really enjoyed it although my legs were quite tired by the end of the day!! i arrived at 11-50 ready to start at 12, for the first hour i walked around the shop getting used to where things were. after about 20mins a lady asked me where something was and i knew :+) so was quite pleased with myself. then for the next hour i was shown safety points, the warehouse and told after different department codes. went for 30mins lunch after that and met hannah rob and tasha which was cool. when i returned to work i was trained on the til and after about a hour i was left on my own to be on the til which was cool and it was pretty easy i just have to get used to department numbers. then for the last 45mins i hovered the shop and then my day at work was finished....i enjoyed it a lot, its not too tiring and the girls i work with are lovely.

today my bro and his girlfriend are coming round for lunch (not sure if i metioned they have moved out now!) and then this afternoon i am meeting the guys and we are going to chill out before church tonight. church this morning was really good, it was a all age service and we did a really cool song in which the young church danced to :+)

does anyone know how to link your ipod up when there is already itunes on the computer because my brother has a ipod linked to this computer and im not sure how to link another ipod to it aswell!! so if you do know, or if you know u dont need the internet to use your ipod let me know please!!

hope everyone is well xx

1 Comments:

Leave a comment

<< Home