The Blog of Briggsy's life.....

<--- just a simple blog, explanning feelings, what ive been doing and life in general. theres no catches, im just going to explain how i feel and what ive been doing. explainning things that are happening in my life. and things that are happening in others lifes around me, never forget this one thing - always trust in the Lord what ever the situation --->

Sunday, August 07, 2005

holiday!

I will write more now that I am more awake! Well to be honest I only got 4hours sleep! But never mind! I got up and went to church and it was lovely to see everyone, I really missed everyone so much and was really nice being home.

My holiday was really good, the first week my bro and his gf were with us and we spent a lot of time at the pool and beach, which was cool. The evening entertainment was always a laugh! It was really good weather, the staff once again were great and the hotel room was good as we had a balcony with a really lovely view of the beach. The first week flew by and the second week was spent a lot on the beach and a few walks into town. I also was suppose to go on a trip to a evening show the first week, but the coach didn’t turn up to get us and therefore we couldn’t go, but got our money back. The second week I went on another trip – a tour of the island. This was so boring and crap! I thought you would get to get off the coach and look around, we got off the coach 3times and once was to have lunch! The lunch was horrible as well and I left it and was asked by the waiter if I didn’t like it, which was so embarrassing! Made friends with a girl called Emma and some of the waitresses from last year were there and I became friends with one of them :+) the person that I didn’t no if he would be there or not wasn’t, but I had a lot of un-answered questions answered because the waitress I became friends with is friends with him. So now im at peace of mind about it, and so glad ive been trusting God with it. The rest of the second week was spent on the beach. It was a really good break and was nice to get away from home and to have a break but now im so glad to be back.

Come Wednesday and im off to soul survivor. I am so excited about it. I really think its going to be fantastic and a time when we will all engage with God.

Hope everyone is well and see you soon! xxx

1 Comments:

  • At 1:21 PM, August 08, 2005, Blogger Karen said…

    Sounds like you made your own fun for most of it. Glad that you are back safe and well, even though I won't see you for another week and a half!

    Have a great time at Soul survivor and all the frantic washing to be ready for Ignite!

     

Leave a comment

<< Home