The Blog of Briggsy's life.....

<--- just a simple blog, explanning feelings, what ive been doing and life in general. theres no catches, im just going to explain how i feel and what ive been doing. explainning things that are happening in my life. and things that are happening in others lifes around me, never forget this one thing - always trust in the Lord what ever the situation --->

Sunday, August 07, 2005

had a good time, but glad to be back!

i had a really good holiday, its 4-15am and i have just got home so this will be a quick post to sum up my holiday! it was a relaxing time and enjoyable, it was strange 3days before i left i was in a shop and someone grabbed my arm i turned around and it was my mate katherine from school! i didnt even know she was going to be staying near us! but unfortunatly she went home the next day so we couldn't chill out. il write more later......im going to bed im very tired! hope everyone is well xx

0 Comments:

Leave a comment

<< Home