The Blog of Briggsy's life.....

<--- just a simple blog, explanning feelings, what ive been doing and life in general. theres no catches, im just going to explain how i feel and what ive been doing. explainning things that are happening in my life. and things that are happening in others lifes around me, never forget this one thing - always trust in the Lord what ever the situation --->

Sunday, July 17, 2005

sum up

The coursework load is complete FINALLY! I stayed up on Saturday night until about 12-30 finishing my science coursework and tonight when I got in from church I have being doing my English coursework and have just finished it now at 11pm! I’m so pleased it is done though, now I have a 4 and half-day week and the summer holiday begins.

Church was good. This afternoon we all went for a picnic. I really enjoyed it, as it was a chance for us to feel like such a family. All different ages attended and it was an enjoyable day. Karen was at church tonight and it was great to see her! HAPPY 21st Birthday for Monday 18 July 2005 Karen! Hope you have a great day!

Tomorrow is our last infinity. Charlie is going to be missed by us all greatly, as will Dan, who has done a great job as our youth intern this past year. Today was my last TGIs before summer as I am going to be in Spain next week for their last Sunday morning meeting of this school year! But I’m here for their last rock solid on Friday so that is cool.

Talking about Spain, tonight I noticed something in my TGI cell outline for next week which could be an answer to something I have been praying about, but we will have to wait and see.

Well I am off to bed, I am so tired!

Also before I forget, I got the top of my ear pierced again yesterday so I now have 11 piercing! It’s mad!

Have a good week everyone, God bless you all lots and lots xxx

0 Comments:

Leave a comment

<< Home