The Blog of Briggsy's life.....

<--- just a simple blog, explanning feelings, what ive been doing and life in general. theres no catches, im just going to explain how i feel and what ive been doing. explainning things that are happening in my life. and things that are happening in others lifes around me, never forget this one thing - always trust in the Lord what ever the situation --->

Friday, July 08, 2005

rock solid

today was my first rock solid of doing TGIs. i arrived at 6 and help the guys set up and then we prayed. charlie asked me to be on the door and im really pleased i was, it ment i could get to know the guys and girls names and one of the girls sat with me for the whole time and we had a really nice chat. then matt and hannah did an olympics style thing with our cells, it was such a laugh and so much fun. i enjoyed it and it gave me a chance to get to know my cell whilst doing a team work activity. cell was good, i enjoyed it. i really feel God is going to use me in exciting ways and i pray il be a good role model to the girls in my cell as well as all of TGIs. our theme tonight was about london and the bombings. my prayers are out to all those effected by the terrible bombs which happened yesterday. x

3 Comments:

  • At 7:24 PM, July 10, 2005, Blogger Neil O'Hara said…

    Yeah I know God will use use my friend, just keep trustin him and prayin though, leaders are held to a higher bar than the rest of us. God Bless you mate.

     
  • At 9:13 PM, July 10, 2005, Blogger Karen said…

    Can only echo Neil! You will be great for those girls and guys, they will remember you for hanging out with them and being their mate above all.

    Enjoy the time with them. God'll bless every moment!

    Love you.

     
  • At 9:38 PM, July 10, 2005, Blogger gill said…

    thanks guys :+) that really does mean a lot to me, you two are stars xx

     

Leave a comment

<< Home