The Blog of Briggsy's life.....

<--- just a simple blog, explanning feelings, what ive been doing and life in general. theres no catches, im just going to explain how i feel and what ive been doing. explainning things that are happening in my life. and things that are happening in others lifes around me, never forget this one thing - always trust in the Lord what ever the situation --->

Monday, July 18, 2005

bright spark!

Words cannot describe the way I’m feeling. I am so happy. I found out I got an A on my maths coursework! I really am so proud of myself; I put so much effort into the work because on the last maths coursework I got a D. this is such an improvement and I’m really pleased :+)

Handed my science coursework’s in today so hopefully I will have done ok on them. End of the day, ive done my best and that is all that counts.

Hope everyone has had a good day x

0 Comments:

Leave a comment

<< Home