The Blog of Briggsy's life.....

<--- just a simple blog, explanning feelings, what ive been doing and life in general. theres no catches, im just going to explain how i feel and what ive been doing. explainning things that are happening in my life. and things that are happening in others lifes around me, never forget this one thing - always trust in the Lord what ever the situation --->

Friday, June 10, 2005

my first week!

so ive completed my first week of real work!!! wow!!! its been an experience. i have really enjoyed today and todays been my best day of the whole week. today i got to do quite a lot of different things and was given a lot of responsabilty. i also had a really nice chat with the manager, and it seems ive set a very good impression of myself from what he was saying to me :o) felt quite proud with what he was saying, and if i was 16 they would employ me and stuff! weekend now! yay! and ive got a really busy weekend! i got some really nice combat trousers tonight which are really cool and i got two new vest tops. thanks mum for buying me them!!
ive had a really nice few evenings aswell, wednesday i went to popes medow and then to cemy and last night i went out with the boys and watched them play football which was cool.
its the parish weekend now at church, im really praying for it, that as a church event the whole church will move forward and go deeper with God.

well have a good weekend everyone! xxx

0 Comments:

Leave a comment

<< Home