The Blog of Briggsy's life.....

<--- just a simple blog, explanning feelings, what ive been doing and life in general. theres no catches, im just going to explain how i feel and what ive been doing. explainning things that are happening in my life. and things that are happening in others lifes around me, never forget this one thing - always trust in the Lord what ever the situation --->

Sunday, June 19, 2005

feeling....hot....hot....hot!

its boiling today! this weekend has been sucha nice weekend for the weather. its been so hot and really nice. it has really reminded me of Spain. im so looking forward to summer, so much to do this holiday and its going to be great!

my work experience was really good, i really enjoyed it and was gutted to leave. but they have said when i need a job to ring them and i can have a job if there is one going, so thats nice to know. they got me a little present to say good luck which i thought was really sweet of them.

friday night it ended up just me and tasha chilling out which was cool, yesterday i went to hannahs school fete. met some of her mates aswell and saw someone i know from my old church so me and her had a really long chat.

back to school tomorrow, aint really looking forward to it, but never mind, one year left and im out of there and thats what im going to keep telling myself, as long as i focus hard and do my best thats all what matters. well i havent really got much more to say and i havent done that much. hope everyone is ok!

Hairys last post he made, was intresting about michael jackson been a "man-child". if you havent read it do, http://neilohara.blogspot.com/

also sorry to everyone if ive been a bit grumpy the last few days !

1 Comments:

  • At 1:46 PM, June 20, 2005, Blogger Neil O'Hara said…

    Wow got a job set up already? Sweet, they musta loved ya.

    Biggup the hairs.

    The last year goes quick at school, you'll be gone before ya know it, into the "real world"!

     

Leave a comment

<< Home