The Blog of Briggsy's life.....

<--- just a simple blog, explanning feelings, what ive been doing and life in general. theres no catches, im just going to explain how i feel and what ive been doing. explainning things that are happening in my life. and things that are happening in others lifes around me, never forget this one thing - always trust in the Lord what ever the situation --->

Monday, May 23, 2005

worry

so that was the topic of infinity tonight. cell was good, all us girlys joined together and we were actually really open with each other which was cool. and we had a laugh, so i really enjoyed cell tonight. everyone has worry, and it was intresting to talk about the different kinds of worry people have. differing from exams,money,relationships,jobs all different sorts of worry, yet each as important in its own way.

i have a science exam tomorrow which counts towards my GCSEs. yeah, if i am honest then i am worried, cause i got 2 Es on the last exams, however i did pretty well on the ones before. i know i have to go out there and do my best. nothing else can be expected. i did rubbish on the last 2 because we had not been taught properly and now i can improve and ive revised, so now all i can do is my best.

to everyone else taking exams at this time, try not to worry, God has a plan for each and everyone of us. we feel sometimes we have to live up to peoples expectations, but at the end of the day, the exams are for us, and if we know we have put in the work and the effort we should be proud of our end result.

and to jez, for your interview tomorrow, i am praying for u mate. and really hope you get the job. God bless you loads.

things are going pretty good for me at the mintue. not everything is great and perfect but i dont expect it to be. i have 5weeks and 4days left in school until the summer holiday. 1week holiday next week and 2weeks work experience. its going to fly by! then i get my exciting summer that i am really really looking forward to.

to everyone that is worried or have things on their minds that is making them feel down, i am here for u. and i especially wanna say to tasha, after reading your blog, honey, i am here for u always, no matter what. no matter what time. anytime you in need of a chat, im here. ALWAYS, and i aint going know where. thanks for always been there for me, for always listening to me and for helping me, for loving me when im hard to love.

also want to say a mazzive thank you to Daniel,Rob,Hannah and Tasha for been sucha laugh to hang out with. for always been there. never change. you lot are great. hannah, thanks for always been there, for making me laugh when im upset. rob, thank you for always listening to me go on about things and for always been there. and finally dan, thanks for always putting a smile on my face, and always been there for me to chat to :o)

and this is for all my mates ---> thank you for always been there. for never leaving me whatever im going through.thank you for loving me, even when im hard to love, i never say this enough.....thank you for been my mate :o) i love each and everyone of you, im lucky to have you as a friend. xxx

once again this has turned into a really long post!! but my posts wouldnt be the same if they werent long!!!!!!

0 Comments:

Leave a comment

<< Home