The Blog of Briggsy's life.....

<--- just a simple blog, explanning feelings, what ive been doing and life in general. theres no catches, im just going to explain how i feel and what ive been doing. explainning things that are happening in my life. and things that are happening in others lifes around me, never forget this one thing - always trust in the Lord what ever the situation --->

Friday, May 13, 2005

Top 5 fav songs at mo

U2 – sometimes you cant make it on your own
Coldplay – speed of sound
Backstreet boys – quit playing games with my heart
Byran adams – everything I do, I do it for you
akon - lonely


them songs aint all from now but i love em all so much and been listening to them loads lately!


Just watched eastenders. It was really emotional and upsetting. The girl who plays ruby is an amazing actress. She is absoulty inspiring and I really look up to her. I think she is great and now that I do drama, id say she is my role model actress. Due to her been only a little bit older than me.also katy that was in corrie was a amazing actresses. both of these are my role models. My eyes were watering while watching eastenders and yesterday when I watched blood brothers my eyes were streaming.


Ive been thinking how lucky I have to have all my little infinity crew. We are all complete indivials and we are all so close and I love every single one of them to bits. xxx

0 Comments:

Leave a comment

<< Home