The Blog of Briggsy's life.....

<--- just a simple blog, explanning feelings, what ive been doing and life in general. theres no catches, im just going to explain how i feel and what ive been doing. explainning things that are happening in my life. and things that are happening in others lifes around me, never forget this one thing - always trust in the Lord what ever the situation --->

Wednesday, May 18, 2005

:o) thanks liz

a big thanks to Liz Macfie. ive been trying for ages to put the links down the side of my blog, and not known how to do it, so Liz did it for me. thanks Liz :o) your a star xxx

1 Comments:

  • At 2:54 PM, May 21, 2005, Blogger Liz said…

    Heh, although I messed up your comments bit, so sorry bout that... *embarrassed face*

    Glad all sorted now!

     

Leave a comment

<< Home