The Blog of Briggsy's life.....

<--- just a simple blog, explanning feelings, what ive been doing and life in general. theres no catches, im just going to explain how i feel and what ive been doing. explainning things that are happening in my life. and things that are happening in others lifes around me, never forget this one thing - always trust in the Lord what ever the situation --->

Sunday, May 08, 2005

maybe??

someone really annoyed me today. im not going to say any names.

but it made me wonder....is God testing my patenice? has God put this person in my life for me to help them come to know him? is this person trying to ask for help but not straight upfront?

your prayers would be very much appreciated.

1 Comments:

  • At 10:38 PM, May 08, 2005, Blogger Hanny said…

    I'll pray about it, maybe our little project might be something that can help her, i think she does wanna become a christian and thats why she laughs!!

    I love you gill, i would have been lost this year without you, you make my life brighter and have helped me in my faith.Thanks for the chat at dan's i made me feel much better.

     

Leave a comment

<< Home