The Blog of Briggsy's life.....

<--- just a simple blog, explanning feelings, what ive been doing and life in general. theres no catches, im just going to explain how i feel and what ive been doing. explainning things that are happening in my life. and things that are happening in others lifes around me, never forget this one thing - always trust in the Lord what ever the situation --->

Wednesday, May 04, 2005

hmm....

well today started off been an alright day. i was quite tired when i woke up, but when i walked to school it woke me up a bit. got to school to find out that next wed i have 4hours of pe and have a moderator in assessing and grading me!! great!! i dont like pe at the best of times which is why i chose non gcse but now i have 4hours of pe next week! then had english which was alright, we did drama and my group had a laugh while we was working together. then the day became boring....i dont know really why it did, but it just became really rubbish and so i had a pretty rubbish day. by last lesson i felt pretty fedup, but the people that i sit with cheered me up and made me laugh. so my days been weird really. good and bad. think im going out tonight but not really sure yet.

0 Comments:

Leave a comment

<< Home