The Blog of Briggsy's life.....

<--- just a simple blog, explanning feelings, what ive been doing and life in general. theres no catches, im just going to explain how i feel and what ive been doing. explainning things that are happening in my life. and things that are happening in others lifes around me, never forget this one thing - always trust in the Lord what ever the situation --->

Tuesday, May 24, 2005

future

im really thinking now of what i want to do with my future. i really want to know clearly in my head what i plan to do, so i have something to aim for over this next, final year in school. i think im going to go to college and do travel and tourism. and i have a few other ideas as well. ive got it pretty clear in my head what i hope to be doing in 3years from now. so hopefully....all will go to plan.

Father, i really thank you for helping me to know clearly now in my head what i want to do, and what i need to achieve in school to get to where i want to be. Father i really pray that this last year of high school, i will work really hard and that i will get the grades i need. Lord, this time next year, i am going to be sitting my GCSEs and i really pray that i will concentrate in lessons now and work hard and just do my best. working my hardest all the time. i really pray Father that i will push myself to work hard and that i ask if there is anything in any lesson i dont understand. Father i thank you that the last 9months since ive been doing the subjects i chose at school have gone well. and i really just pray that the next 9months again will go well, and il do my best Father. Thank you Lord. amen xxx

0 Comments:

Leave a comment

<< Home