The Blog of Briggsy's life.....

<--- just a simple blog, explanning feelings, what ive been doing and life in general. theres no catches, im just going to explain how i feel and what ive been doing. explainning things that are happening in my life. and things that are happening in others lifes around me, never forget this one thing - always trust in the Lord what ever the situation --->

Wednesday, May 11, 2005

feeling fit....fit.....fit....!

no i am not been big headed! im feeling fit because of my 4 WHOLE hours of pe today!! how much i was dreading it and it came and it wasnt that bad!! we were assessed in hockey,basketball,aerobics and babminton!! the basket ball i liked and the aerobics made me laugh because i had to lead a routen and it made me think of the weekend away when daniel said lets do some aerobics! so my 4 hours of pe have made me feel quite healthy! dont think ive done as much excise in a while!!

tomorrow im going to see bloodbrothers as a drama trip. should be good and we get to take part in a workshop with the actors! and get a hour and half free time in covent gardens. i hope the incidents of belgum dont happen again though :O(

went cinema last night with Daniel,Rob,Hannah,Fiona,Sarah and Emma. went to see kingdom of heavan. it was an ok film. had a nice night out with everyone though :O) xxx

0 Comments:

Leave a comment

<< Home