The Blog of Briggsy's life.....

<--- just a simple blog, explanning feelings, what ive been doing and life in general. theres no catches, im just going to explain how i feel and what ive been doing. explainning things that are happening in my life. and things that are happening in others lifes around me, never forget this one thing - always trust in the Lord what ever the situation --->

Monday, May 09, 2005

didn't think this would happen....

this boy was really annoying me today at school. he used to annoy me loads but now he's matured we are quite good mates but he was mucking around and started to really annoy me. we was in science, and the 2boys i sit with on my table were chatting to him aswell. then he started 2 get really annoyin so one of the boys on my table told him 2 shutup and leave me alone. to be honest this surprised me, but also made me smile. the boy that told him to be quiet has grown up so much over the last few months, had this been 6months ago he would have joined in. after me and the guys on my table had a really nice chat about things and the boy that was been annoyin said sorry. its nice to see the guys in my year at least finally geting mature :o) i had a pretty good day today though, although im finding school so boring, ive been praying about it loads, and lately the days at school havent been to bad. so thats all good.

0 Comments:

Leave a comment

<< Home