The Blog of Briggsy's life.....

<--- just a simple blog, explanning feelings, what ive been doing and life in general. theres no catches, im just going to explain how i feel and what ive been doing. explainning things that are happening in my life. and things that are happening in others lifes around me, never forget this one thing - always trust in the Lord what ever the situation --->

Tuesday, May 17, 2005

check this out....

just went on the church website http://www.stmarysluton.org i think that the prayer online system they are going to try out is going to be a really good thing and i really hope its sucessful. i am going to pray it will be sucessful.

todays been an alright day.....nothing really exciting happened but its been ok! i did my history test....it went ok...i did my best on it, and so hopefully ive done alright on it. started my food coursework properly today and i completed my first page!! well anyway....im shattered so think im going to go bed now! night! xxxx

1 Comments:

  • At 4:17 AM, May 18, 2005, Blogger Liz said…

    Hey Gill,

    Just seen your comment on Jude's blog askin about the Links down the side, so thought I'd help you out if noone else has yet?

    If you want, email me at blogger@purplepenguin.net and I can either talk you through how to do it, or send you a file with it all done in it for you to use :)

    Let me know!

    Liz (Christine's sister :o))

     

Leave a comment

<< Home