The Blog of Briggsy's life.....

<--- just a simple blog, explanning feelings, what ive been doing and life in general. theres no catches, im just going to explain how i feel and what ive been doing. explainning things that are happening in my life. and things that are happening in others lifes around me, never forget this one thing - always trust in the Lord what ever the situation --->

Saturday, April 30, 2005

a year

how quick has the last year gone. its a year today since my nan died. the year has gone so quick. no one can believe its a year since she died. but i know shes in a better place now and thats all what matters.

todays been a really nice day. me and naomi went and watched the guys play footbal this morning, and come on guys we won WHOOO!! was 1-0. we played really well, so well done everyone :+) then me and naomi went into town, and then my brother, the one i aint been getting on with that well, has been really nice today and him and his girlfriend took me to comet and i got a mp3 player :+) and me and naomi have just chilled out at mine and watched a dvd.

0 Comments:

Leave a comment

<< Home