The Blog of Briggsy's life.....

<--- just a simple blog, explanning feelings, what ive been doing and life in general. theres no catches, im just going to explain how i feel and what ive been doing. explainning things that are happening in my life. and things that are happening in others lifes around me, never forget this one thing - always trust in the Lord what ever the situation --->

Thursday, April 28, 2005

unexpected visit

well thats whats just happened! my God dad is down from wales and he came to see me!!! i didnt even know that they were down. i turned around just as he was knocking on the door. i was really surprised to see him but pleased. i opened the door and he picked me up, spun me around and gave me a kiss on the cheek! reminded me of when i was little girl and all the memories of when i was little. we had a chat for half an hour. i was so pleased to see him again, i havent seen him for about two years and to see him ment so much. hes still exactly the same and so lovely! i really miss him when he aint around and to see him, after all this time has ment so much. i guess if im honest, that we havent really been in contact for ages since he moved and his daughter died, as things have been pretty tough for him. and then when he came to see me out of the blue it ment so much. he said that he isnt seein everyone down here just some people and that he came to see me! i was really pleased and am really praying for him. im really thankful to God that i saw him again. and im feeling i guess a mixed of emotion at the mintue, happy and sad, happy as ive seen him after so long but sad as i wont see him again for ages. we had a really nice chat though and he was jokin around saying how he remembers when i was 7 and how ive grown up and just about past memories. so im in a good mood at the mintue :+)

0 Comments:

Leave a comment

<< Home