The Blog of Briggsy's life.....

<--- just a simple blog, explanning feelings, what ive been doing and life in general. theres no catches, im just going to explain how i feel and what ive been doing. explainning things that are happening in my life. and things that are happening in others lifes around me, never forget this one thing - always trust in the Lord what ever the situation --->

Friday, April 08, 2005

*sigh*

well i had a really nice day today went out with adam,rob and tasha, was cool. we just chilled out and we bumped in to so many people from infinity so kept stopping to chat! so that was cool. then we saw christine and went to the coffee shop with her. after that me tasha and adam walked home, adam went and saw dan and me and tasha walked to hers which was cool. had a really nice chat. then saw a mate and had a really long chat with them so that was cool.

you probs wondering why im titleing this blog *sigh* well my ex boyfriend rang me today, the guy who im praying we can become mates proberly. im a bit annoyed at him, he was really rude on the phone probs without meaning to be, he wanted a girls number whos one of my best mates and he didnt ask for it in the nicest way. i guess as well me and him havent seen each other since like january and i havent chated to him apart from on msn since then, so after we spoke i felt a bit upset, not as i still like him, as i dont, i just like him as a mate now, but because we just argue so much. so im praying we'll sort things out edventually!

so today was the last day of the holiday and its been a really nice day and ive really enjoyed it, so thanks every i went out with for a wicked day its been really nice and we all had a good time. so thanks guys xxxx

1 Comments:

  • At 9:25 PM, April 08, 2005, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I enjoyed reading your blog today. It gives me joy to read how much you love Jesus. I pray that your passion continues!

    Blessings,
    Troy West
    USA

     

Leave a comment

<< Home