The Blog of Briggsy's life.....

<--- just a simple blog, explanning feelings, what ive been doing and life in general. theres no catches, im just going to explain how i feel and what ive been doing. explainning things that are happening in my life. and things that are happening in others lifes around me, never forget this one thing - always trust in the Lord what ever the situation --->

Wednesday, April 27, 2005

chick chick chicken!!!!

hehe, well went to nandos tonight, with daniel,rob,adam,tasha and fiona!!! me tasha fi and rob all had a chicken burgar and chips. adam didnt have anything, and daniel well daniel had a WHOLE chicken to himself and salad and chips and rice!!! and he ate it all apart from some of the salad!!!!!!!!!! we had a propa quality night again so thanks u lot, love you all xxxx

schools been good this week, its been a quick week and dont have to go in friday so that is even better!!! me and my bro steven been geting on really really well, and its really special to me that we are geting on so well. hes a real blessing and so inspiring to me.

i cant believe that we are nearly in may!!! where is this year going?!?!?!?!?!?! work experience in like a month, WHOOOOO!!!! im well looking forward to it. well il write soon xxx

0 Comments:

Leave a comment

<< Home