The Blog of Briggsy's life.....

<--- just a simple blog, explanning feelings, what ive been doing and life in general. theres no catches, im just going to explain how i feel and what ive been doing. explainning things that are happening in my life. and things that are happening in others lifes around me, never forget this one thing - always trust in the Lord what ever the situation --->

Thursday, March 17, 2005

spanish reading exam + dt cooking exam

*16/03/05*
the spanish reading exam went well, sorry i didnt post yesterday about it, blogger wouldnt let me sign in. i got my grade back today for the spanish reading exam, i got a C and got 37/50! i was so pleased. i didnt do as well on the spanish listening though, i got an E on that with 27/50. so my overall spanish grade is D which im pleased with.

i got my drama practical grade back i got a C so thats cool, and once i get the assessment back i will get an overall grade for that as well.

history lessons are good at the moment, we have been put into our sets now and im in higher set, also the boy i used to be best mates with is in my class, and we have started chatting again now, so maybe this will be the start to us becoming mates again.

*17/03/05*
had the dt cooking exam today, my last exam, and it went really well. was embarasing though as my form was let out late and when we arrived at the exam it had already started so i had to walk in on my own as the people in my form had still not arrived at the hall and everyone looked up at me!! but the exam went well, and i did my best in it. tomorrow i get a grade sheet with the current grades im working at. im not really worried ab0ut that xxxx

0 Comments:

Leave a comment

<< Home