The Blog of Briggsy's life.....

<--- just a simple blog, explanning feelings, what ive been doing and life in general. theres no catches, im just going to explain how i feel and what ive been doing. explainning things that are happening in my life. and things that are happening in others lifes around me, never forget this one thing - always trust in the Lord what ever the situation --->

Monday, March 14, 2005

spanish listening exam

the spanish exam went quite well :+) wasnt easy but wasnt hard. so im pleased thats over, only 2 exams left to do!!! next one on wednesday which is the spanish reading one and then on thursday i have the DT food exam.

i got my maths grade back today, i had got a U on it, (it was a A* - D paper) but then my teacher told us to count the ticks to check if they had been added up correctly. mine hadnt. turns out i got a D :+) so i did pass. you needed 26% to get a D and i had 24% on my paper which was a U, when i rechecked though i had ticks which hadnt been counted, so i told my teacher who checked and i got exactly 26% so i passed it just! so thats good. xxxx

0 Comments:

Leave a comment

<< Home