The Blog of Briggsy's life.....

<--- just a simple blog, explanning feelings, what ive been doing and life in general. theres no catches, im just going to explain how i feel and what ive been doing. explainning things that are happening in my life. and things that are happening in others lifes around me, never forget this one thing - always trust in the Lord what ever the situation --->

Sunday, March 06, 2005

:+S

im feeling a bit scared, exams tomorrow, but il be fine and im going to keep telling myself that. church was good tonight. me doing the prayers! - thanks daniel for saying i was going to!!!!! but it was ok, they went really well and thank you to christine and miriam for really been supportive and thank you to everyone who prayed for me and for everyone for been really encouraging after i did the prayers - i love you all. i was well scared but they went ok i think so its cool. Nicks sermon was good, and watching the kids on the street video again really touched me. everyone was really chatty tonight after church so that was cool and Adam,Daniel,Steve and Rob made me laugh while i was waiting for mum to come and get me. so thanks guys for all been there. so exams tomorrow, you know, i dont really know why im scared, history is probs the subject im best at but im so scared of messing but, i know i have to trust in God as he is in control. so il let everyone know how the exams go during the week. thanks to everyone for your prayers xxxxxx love you all xxxxxxx

0 Comments:

Leave a comment

<< Home