The Blog of Briggsy's life.....

<--- just a simple blog, explanning feelings, what ive been doing and life in general. theres no catches, im just going to explain how i feel and what ive been doing. explainning things that are happening in my life. and things that are happening in others lifes around me, never forget this one thing - always trust in the Lord what ever the situation --->

Sunday, March 13, 2005

past and future

wow, charlies sermon had so much to think about tonight. one thing i will not forget which he said -- "when the devil reminds you of your past, remind him of his future" i will also remember how the Holy Spirit is the most powerful weapon :+) God is so awesome, he has all our lives mapped out for every exact thing which will happen, its so amazing to know this.

Nicks sermon this morning, when he said sometimes we are angry at God for taking away loved ones. its a year tomorrow since my Godfathers child died, am i angry, no im not. i know she is in a better place with the Lord, and he will look after her.

something which has been on my heart lately is about how God loves us unconditionally, even if we deny him, disobey him, come away from him. everything and anything we do, God STILL loves us. it makes me feel really special to know this, to know my name is tattoed on his hand, to know he is always there, welcoming me, arms wide open. i know people who have come away from the Father and my prayer is that they will know of Gods love and that it is unconditional and that they will come back to him.

ive got my spanish listening exam tomorrow, am i nervous, well yeh i am, im scared im going to forget everything ive learnt, but i no God will be there by my side and its going to be ok. il write tomorrow how it goes xxx

0 Comments:

Leave a comment

<< Home