The Blog of Briggsy's life.....

<--- just a simple blog, explanning feelings, what ive been doing and life in general. theres no catches, im just going to explain how i feel and what ive been doing. explainning things that are happening in my life. and things that are happening in others lifes around me, never forget this one thing - always trust in the Lord what ever the situation --->

Thursday, March 10, 2005

maths calculator exam

the maths calculator exam went much better than the other maths exam. this exam was by no means easy but was easy compared to the other maths paper. i showed all my workings out and answered every question so hopefully il have done ok on it.

i've just had my drama lesson and showed my practical piece of drama work. my groups work had to be based on the theme "what have i done" i was the main character, a girl who started a new school, due to her and her father moving away as her mother has died. i made friends with a girl and two other girls didnt like it as they were bitchy so they used me to get back at the other girl as they didnt like her due to her stealing one of their boyfriends. they stole my characters mothers jewellery and set it up so it looked like the girl they hated was to blame so i wanted revenge. they got my characters mothers jewellery back and poured petrol on the girl they hated house, while she was in the house. they them gave me a macth that i lit and they hit my hand so the match flew out my hand and set her house alight. my character then went home and slit her wrists. her dad found her and she ended up been hospitalised. the girl who was in the fire was ok and the other two characters had a mazzive arguement. the play ended with the girls all becoming friends and my characters dad taking a picture of the 4 of us. we used anastacias song heavy on my heart for the scene my character slit up wrists and for the ending as well.

everyone said how moving and good the piece was, and loads of people who gave comments on the work said how well i played my character and how good my face expressions were.and my teacher said how much better it was from when we did a different practical before. and how we all met our targets from the last piece of work. so im pleased :+) tomorrow ive got my drama written exam but im not that worried about it. 4exams done, 4 to go!!! xxx

0 Comments:

Leave a comment

<< Home