The Blog of Briggsy's life.....

<--- just a simple blog, explanning feelings, what ive been doing and life in general. theres no catches, im just going to explain how i feel and what ive been doing. explainning things that are happening in my life. and things that are happening in others lifes around me, never forget this one thing - always trust in the Lord what ever the situation --->

Tuesday, March 08, 2005

i cant think of a title

ive just realised something, on monday the 14th it is a year since my God dads child died of cancer when she was aged 7. i cant believe a year has gone by, i still think about her everyday. my thoughts are really going to be with the family over this month as its going to be tough for them.

i dont really know where the last year has gone to be honest. this time last year was a really hard time for me. i came away from God a bit and at the end of April last year my nan died. i was reading over a prayer book i kept from last year and its so moving to see how much ive grown in my faith in the last year. ive got so many people to thank for that, people from church, who have been so encouraging and supporting, i especially want to thank, Nick, Charlie, Christine, Karen, Tasha, Hannah, Daniel, Rob, Steve, Lynsey, Alan, Sarah T, Gill, Ruth, Miriam and anyones name who ive not written on here. i love you all even if ive not written you on here, does not mean you havent supported me because you wil have in some aspect. everyone at church really welcomed me last year when i first started coming to stmarys, and im so pleased i know all of you. you lot are my family and i love you all with all my heart. ive got everyone who comes to church to thank because everyone has played a part of me growing in my faith in one way or another. and i want to thank Jesus, for never leaving me, when times are hard he carrys me, when times are good he walks along side me, and i love him with all my heart, he is my best friend and my Saviour.

just found out i get my grade sheet for year 10 next friday, ahhh!!! i hope it'll be ok. im sure it will, im completely trusting in God with these exams and i know although im going to find some of them tough, God is with me and is going to support me what ever the outcome.

my msn screen name at the moment is taken from the U2's latest song. it says --> "sometimes, you cant make it on your own..... " this is so true, when ever we think we've got everything under control and we are ok, normally we arent. and i really find this song moving and i know for a fact i normally cant make a lot of things on my own and if i didnt have my friends and Jesus i would be really stuffed.

last night at infinity, one of the questions was, who are we investing in and who is investing in us? i think im investing in a lot of people, but one of the main people im investing in is Tasha, shes been by my side through thick and thin and im so greatful to her for it. i can tell her anything and i know she will keep it to herself and help me if ive got a problem. she looks out for me and supports me through so much. she is my big sis and i love her loads.

anyway il write tomorrow, im off to bed. xxxxxx

1 Comments:

  • At 3:31 AM, March 09, 2005, Blogger Jana said…

    Gill,
    It is so great to hear how God has been at work in your life over the last year. You are definately a strong woman of God!
    Thanks for letting me know how your exams have been going so far. Good luck on the ones that are still to come.
    I truly hope you have some people that are investing into you as a person and that you're not just giving out. You need to have people around you who are speaking into your life on a regular basis as well.
    Love you lots girl and keep pressing on!
    J xxx

     

Leave a comment

<< Home