The Blog of Briggsy's life.....

<--- just a simple blog, explanning feelings, what ive been doing and life in general. theres no catches, im just going to explain how i feel and what ive been doing. explainning things that are happening in my life. and things that are happening in others lifes around me, never forget this one thing - always trust in the Lord what ever the situation --->

Friday, March 11, 2005

drama exam

my drama exam went well. there were two questions and you had to chose which one to answer. i chose the first one. we hada scene from blood brothers, act 4, scene 1, and had to say how you would play eddie or linda. i wrote how i would play linda. this scene went well because when i read it for the first time in class a few months ago, it made me think about my holiday for personal reasons. therefore in the exam i could write it and really think about how to play the character. so the exam went quite well :+)

i got my history exam results today, i got a B so im pleased, it means im staying in my class and not been moved to the lower class. im also pleased because a certain person who im no longer that good a friends with is moving up to my class. we had a meeting about berlin, the trip we are ment to go on in year 11, there are 4 people to many and our teacher is trying to arrange with the people we are booking with to let us all go, but if this doesnt work, 4names will be picked out a hat and them 4people will not be able to go. i really hope i can go. me and that certain person were chatting at the meeting when we were been told about what is happening, and he made me smile as we were chatting like when we used to be best friends, so im hoping that now as we will be in the same lesson, we will become friends again.

so 5 exams down and its the end of the week, im so happy it is the weekend, i am so tired. my spanish lesson was so boring today that we were all falling asleep and a boy im mates with in my class actully did fall asleep which was funny. so next week i have both my spanish exams which i think will go out as we have practiced for them in class and i have my dt exam, then all the exams are over. last night i managed to press on with my english essay and thats nearly finished, as we found out yesterday in the lesson it was due in neat and completed by two weeks yesterday so she could mark it over the holiday. so i cracked on with it last night and ive basically finished it, just need to add a little bit to it.so everything is good at the moment. :+) im just really tired so im going to have a relaxing weekend.

every morning before going to school ive been listening to worship music and its really relaxed me.

Father, i want to thank you for helping this week to go ok, i want to thank you that my exams have all been ok, and that i did well in the history exam. Lord i pray this weekend i will have a relaxing weekend and will not do to much as im feeling so tired. and i pray next week the last 3exams will go well. Father, next week will be better as i dont have exams everyday and they are spread out. so Lord i just pray now i'll have a good weekend and i thank you for been with me all the time. Amen xxxx

0 Comments:

Leave a comment

<< Home