The Blog of Briggsy's life.....

<--- just a simple blog, explanning feelings, what ive been doing and life in general. theres no catches, im just going to explain how i feel and what ive been doing. explainning things that are happening in my life. and things that are happening in others lifes around me, never forget this one thing - always trust in the Lord what ever the situation --->

Tuesday, March 22, 2005

detention!

well i had an hour detention in maths tonight, a long story why which some of u no, and i cant be bothered to go into detail about it. but the detention was alright, i got 2pieces of homework done in the hour. i got a B- in my drama exam :+) and a C in the practical. and in my cooking exam i got 73% and came third highest in the year! so im proud of myself which that! two days left at school and then the holiday, im making sure i have all my homework done before this holiday so il have nothing to worry about and can just enjoy myself. tomorrow night i have parents evening and then thursday after school im going to church to help set up for our holy zone, so the next couple of days will proberly go pretty quick. xxxx

1 Comments:

  • At 3:16 PM, March 24, 2005, Blogger Neil O'Hara said…

    Norty, Norty! I hope you wasn't being cheeky and fresh to get that detention

    Well done on the grades. Hope you do better in school than I did.

     

Leave a comment

<< Home