The Blog of Briggsy's life.....

<--- just a simple blog, explanning feelings, what ive been doing and life in general. theres no catches, im just going to explain how i feel and what ive been doing. explainning things that are happening in my life. and things that are happening in others lifes around me, never forget this one thing - always trust in the Lord what ever the situation --->

Friday, March 04, 2005

concert

the concert at manshead was well good. i really enjoyed it. steve played the guitar really well. naomi, his little sis, sang her solo really well, she has an amazing voice and Greg, playing one of the main characters was awesome. i really enjoyed the play and me hannah and tasha had a nice night. im really tired now so im going to go bed. xxxxx

hannah --> i just want you to know im here for you with everything you are going through at the moment, im never ever going to leave you. anytime you need a chat im here and my shoulder is here for you to cry on and im glad you are happy now you are with jamie. love you xxxxxx

tasha --> im here for you with the pain you are going through at the moment. babe i love you so much and we can be single together. my shoulders here for you if you are in need of a cry. love you xxxxxx

1 Comments:

  • At 11:08 PM, March 04, 2005, Blogger Hanny said…

    Yer gill, the concert was great. Thanks for always being their and letting me drag on about home and jamie. I'm here for you to and tasha. Thanks again I love you and tasha like my own family.

    Love Hannah xxxxx

     

Leave a comment

<< Home