The Blog of Briggsy's life.....

<--- just a simple blog, explanning feelings, what ive been doing and life in general. theres no catches, im just going to explain how i feel and what ive been doing. explainning things that are happening in my life. and things that are happening in others lifes around me, never forget this one thing - always trust in the Lord what ever the situation --->

Wednesday, March 02, 2005

:+)

right this minute im feeling rather proud of myself! i just had a practice exam gcse for spanish and i got 32/40 a grade C the highest grade you can get on the paper we were doing, so thats made me feel happy. the science exams went ok, we hadnt learnt hardly anything which was in them, so that was a bit crap but ive done my best and thats all that can matter. so no more science exams til may! this morning on the way to school i saw Jonny and walked with him some of the way to school as he was going college and we had a nice chat. and last night had a good night at the cinema with Daniel, Adam, Fiona and Hannah. went and saw Hide And Seek. was quite good but predictable what the little girl was going to say. so im feeling a bit happier. im just pleased the science exams are done as im not as worried about the exams next week. God has really answered my prayer and helped for me to relax about them. so things are ok :+)

1 Comments:

  • At 6:02 PM, March 03, 2005, Blogger Jana said…

    Keep pressing though those exams. I know you can do. It sounds like God is really doing awesome things in your life gill and i pray that you cling to that and never let it go. Lots of love and i miss you!
    my email is pully_jana@hotmail.com
    write me sometime!

     

Leave a comment

<< Home