The Blog of Briggsy's life.....

<--- just a simple blog, explanning feelings, what ive been doing and life in general. theres no catches, im just going to explain how i feel and what ive been doing. explainning things that are happening in my life. and things that are happening in others lifes around me, never forget this one thing - always trust in the Lord what ever the situation --->

Thursday, February 03, 2005

today at school

well i had quite a nice day at school today, the day went pretty quick and the lessons were all quite good. the boy i have been praying for in my year was sitting next to me in re, and didnt get in trouble once, i was really proud of him, and everytime he went to say something he shouldnt i said to him not to and he listened. i find it nice that he will listen to me when i try to tell him something for his own good so im in a good mood about that :+) lunch was good as well, a big group of us ate lunch together today for the first time in ages and we all had a laugh so that was really cool and last lesson i had drama and our group showed our piece of work, i used 2 be so frightened about going on the stage but since december i love going on stage and showing my work as i feel proud of it :+) and then i walked home with one of me best mates and me and her have grown up together and have sucha laugh when we are together, so my day 2day...its been good :+>

0 Comments:

Leave a comment

<< Home