The Blog of Briggsy's life.....

<--- just a simple blog, explanning feelings, what ive been doing and life in general. theres no catches, im just going to explain how i feel and what ive been doing. explainning things that are happening in my life. and things that are happening in others lifes around me, never forget this one thing - always trust in the Lord what ever the situation --->

Thursday, February 24, 2005

the snow!

well this morning i woke up and put on the radio to see if school was closed, and after the news they said, "all stopsley high school year 10 pupils, get to school it isnt closed" then the presents made a joke and go all of you get your arses to school! it made me laugh, my year is always the year they think does everything wrong, always the year they think will miss school because of the snow, they are proberly right. i bet they did wish they had closed the school, if i had been a teacher working at our school today i would have wished i had closed the school. my year went crazy, all throwing snow at each other, everyone throwing snow inside, everyone opening windows and throwing snow in classrooms. the mud that was around the school, the snow fights everyone had, wouldnt it have been so much easier to have given us the day off?? i didnt enjoy my walk to school, walking up bradgers hill in the snow, not something i enjoy and walking home in it, the past years when it has snowed and i have fallen down the hill but no, today was good, the snow had melted when it was time to walk down the hill. i got snow balls thrown at me by so many people! half of them i didnt even know the people who throw them!! but its weird, the snow has made me and the someone i metioned in my "what if" talk to me, and be nice to me, he made me smile as we had one of our stupid jokes from when we were really close, we wouldnt have spoken unless it had been snowing as he ran past me to go outside to have a snow fight with some of the boys in my year and the year above and he stoped to speak. it made me smile :+) so have i had a good day.....well yes i have!! i would really like a day off though for snow day!!!!

0 Comments:

Leave a comment

<< Home