The Blog of Briggsy's life.....

<--- just a simple blog, explanning feelings, what ive been doing and life in general. theres no catches, im just going to explain how i feel and what ive been doing. explainning things that are happening in my life. and things that are happening in others lifes around me, never forget this one thing - always trust in the Lord what ever the situation --->

Thursday, February 03, 2005

praise God

wow wow wow wow wow wow wow!!!!!!!!!! my brother has just come through the door and started chatting to me and he is acting like he used 2 act with me before we split up...is this the chance we are going to make up?? i hope so, im been extra nice 2 him :+)

Father,
i want to thank you that jonny has just come in and is talking to me, Lord it means so much to me after how long we have not been talking to each other for and above all he is talking to me and treating me like he used to, and showing that he cares and loves me. Thank you Father. amen xxxxxxxxxx

0 Comments:

Leave a comment

<< Home